Support & Errors
Each pattern you buy gives you an illimited time support. This support includes :
- Ask your questions if something is not clear in the pattern
- Ask for help to choose the best size based on your measurements
- Ask for help to choose the best yarn for your project
The support is by email only. This does not include help for customization and pattern modifications.
I work really hard to make sure that my patterns have the highest quality possible and most patterns have been carefully tested. However, I’m only human so unfortunately errors sometimes slip through.
When I find an error I update the pdf version as quickly as possible on Ravelry and send out an updated version to everyone who has purchased it.
If you are having problems with your project please first check that you have the most up to date version of the pattern. If you don’t find the solution, here is how things work:
- Contact me by email (you can find it at the bottom of all my patterns) or with the contact form to let me know about the error
- I will answer you as quickly as possible
- If you found a real error, I’m really sorry about it and I’m grateful that you contacted me.
Are you stuck ?
If you are suck with a technique, you can also check my Ravelry Group, dedicated to my designs and ask your questions on the forum.